15.11.07

MOAG is dark, not bright and pretty.

I think I just figured out the next topic of discussion. I dont know how you all feel about the blogs "new look" but I find it rather disturbing. I look forward to that nice black background to hide on my nice black desktop while at work. Is the white background just a side effect of some other changes (that I have yet to notice) or is there some underlying scheme to destroy the ballance of the universe?
But seriously, I hope everyone is ready for Friday. Im excited to get this campeign of mine rolling. So barring any family disasters, natural disasters or just disasters in general, I hope to see everyone there and ready for a knock down drag out.
Later...

3 comments:

Salvaggio said...

I fixed the settings on the blog. Please people, if you don't know what you're doing then quit making changes to things.

Bot said...

It wasn't me.... really.... it wasn't. AND yes I am ready.

Savara said...

READY, FREDDY!
Oh, and black is best.