27.2.08

Apologies


Sorry, I've been on vacation for a few days. Heres a photo of the runway. As you can see, we had some trouble getting home. We had to tether two sea Turtles together and... Well you know the rest. Unfortunately my post was lost along the way and will take some time to find. (Pacific Ocean is a big place)
Also, I must apoligise for my blatant disreguard for Bot's feelings. I hope he will forgive me for being such a heel.
However, I will move on to ripping on Pablo Diablo.
By the way Pablo, the reason you havnt seen any new posts is because we all left and went to annother blog without telling you.
Ha ha ha...

2 comments:

Pablo Diablo said...

Ah... well it's a good thing I know where you live.

Don't go to sleep.

Bot said...

My feelings were hurt? Geez, next time tell me you're hurting them. That way I'll know when they are being hurt...... or even there..... man!!! I feel so EMO right now....... cutty cutty slash blood splurt.