13.2.08

Hey Look! It's the new guy!

Beware the Gorloch!
Hello all... well this is my first post. I am basically just doing this as a response post to Salvaggio's monday post to let him know who I am.

Juanito, me, is the nephew of Bot which lets you know how I got into MOAG, an it probably lets you know that I am a little wierd like my uncle. I have been MOAGing for over 2 months now and am loving it.

Not much more to say about myself... I love SciFi... I love sports, especially lacrosse... and I love, Love, LOVE art and drawing!!!!! (as you can see)

Oh and this is just a little drawing I did for eveyone... but mainly because I just made a Gorloch character for MOAG and I really like him. Also I was just goofing around with Photoshop, so sorry for the wierd art effects, if you don't like them you can talk to Lord Char Anvale! Muahahahahahaha!!!

P.S. Don't talk to Anvale... he WILL kill you!

6 comments:

Bot said...

Nice, Jaunito. I'm impressed...... Are you sure you are related to me???

Pablo Diablo said...

Good Stuff there Juanito. Continue to draw and post.

A fresh perspective on the visuals of the MOAG universe is always welcome.

Just watch out for Salvaggio.... :) just kidding... or am I?

As for Anvale... yeah it's probably not safe to talk to him any more...

Salvaggio said...

Welcome aboard, Juanito. I will say that having seen Bot's art skills in action, you must have been adopted. At least related through marriage because he has no artistic talent. No offense Bot. Anyway, as for Pablo making snide comments about fearing me, well... yeah, you probably should. I mean I'm scary. Like, Psycho scary. Or, maybe Seven Brides for Seven Brothers scary, I'm not quite sure. Either way, you have nothing to fear from me, only fear the midget ninjas...

Pablo Diablo said...

Uh... who was that?

Shadowwire said...

Dang Hackers.
Oh, and Im Offended.

Bot said...

WTF!!! and YOU WOULD BE!!!