8.2.08

The Skill Known as Equestrian

Okay I'm a new M.O.A.G. player so I don't know a whole lot about the game or its history but I can tell when some skills on the character sheet aren't being used. The skill I am refering to is called Equestrian. Ever since I started playing I have not seen it be used once. I'm not saying the the skill is lame....well I kind of am. The point is that this skill right now is not being used as much as it could be. It has a whole lot of potential though. Maybe redefining it would make it more usable and appealing. I've got a few ideas but they're not the greatest like maybe you could use the skill to get pets. You know like having a guard dog or Mutated Sea Bass.....now that would be cool. The point is that we either remake it or just toss the skill. My vote is on a remake cause I really want some highly irritable mutated sea bass.....or sharks with laserbeams attached to their heads.

2 comments:

Savara said...

Hey, Kadaj! welcome aboard! I like your name... isn't there an amazing totally incredible ship by that name...? We've missed you at our fri nite gatherings; where ya been? I've got an incredibly more comfortable chair at my table for you..... see you next friday?

Pablo Diablo said...

Good point Kadaj, I sometimes wonder the same thing. Lets ask Shadowwire...
Wait... nevermind
See ya Friday.