31.1.08

Hello Mr. Wednesday Post-man? Are you there?



Hello? Are you hiding there under the MOAG Hut? Anyone? Dang. I thought I saw the person responsible for the Wednesday MOAG posting, but apparently I was mistaken. Hopefully the midget ninja squad has nothing to do with this. But let me just say this; We know who YOU are. Yes, YOU. The poor soul who signed up to post a MOAG inspired post every wednesday. We have the documents, and your phone lines have been tapped. Okay, maybe not tapped, but we've definitely listened to every phone call you've made in the last 24 hours. Okay, maybe not every phone call, but we DID listen to every phone call that you made to US. And we took notes! What? You've never called us? Huh. Well then who were we listening to?

1 comment:

Pablo Diablo said...

Well looks like we have a runner... or someone with a life. Hmm I wonder what its like to have a life.

Seriously, I think Bot said something about changing his day or something, so yeah.