23.1.08

Victory is Mine!

Good.... good... let the hate flow through you and such. But seriously freaking awsome. I love it when a plan comes together.

I really don't have any natural talent in art but I like to dabble in it. So if I come up with anything decent I'll figure out how to scan it and post it.

My thoughts about the willpower arguement are simple and the answer is simple. What Kang said. And damn all those nerdy Star Wars fans (like me) if they don't agree. Willpower is the bomb. It can do much more than the force can and it has an explanation, albeit a very far out explanation, but at least it has one.

Predators are Conar wannabees (even if they arn't) but since infringement is a big deal, I think a haircut and slight weapon/armor variations should be a reasonable enough change for them. Maybe make the hair real? Instead of the tentancle, thing, whatnot. Give them dreadlocks or something fierce, maybe cornrolls. I don't know something, anything but the davey jones look.

As for weapons and armor go, the only thing I can see would be wrist blades and maybe the light warp gear. But all the armor that movie predators wear (if any) is pretty light stuff. Most pictures and descriptions I have seen and heard make the Conar armor sound very hardcore, elite, shocktrooper like. So no problem there. As for the light warp stuff. Any, if not all, decent sci-fi has some sort of cloaking technology. Our's just sounds cooler. So no worries as long as we don't make it a Conar only thing. If we do I think we might have some problems with infringement. Aside from the things I have mentioned the Conar are very, very original and we shouldn't have to change much to make it work.

2 comments:

Bot said...

I don't know if this is a victory Pablo, but it is a step in the right direction!!! Thank you for being the fuel, and remember that we all are the spark!!!

Pablo Diablo said...

Oh I'm not taking all the credit for starting this...I'm just taking all the credit for starting this. :P