14.1.08

The Silence is Sickening.... and partly my fault.

Now that the holidays are over and I have gorged myself on goodies while hiding in my cave, it is time for a new topic of discussion.

So the new topic is...... Ways to get West to finish the MOAG book.

Come on everyone, if we all put our heads together I'm sure West will realize we are plotting against him and somehow finish the MOAG book before his doom is decided.

By the way, super good job on the previous topic of discussion. Those are some cool looking ships.

1 comment:

Shadowwire said...

And yet again, I get the first Comment.
About the MOAG Book...
Well, Time is not on my side. And apparently neither is Pablo Diablo. I'll post some moag pics one of these days, but. . . I dont know how to finish that scentence.
Anywho, thank you for your concern. Oh, and Salvagio. If you need someone to install a hard drive and OSX, Leopard, or one of the various linux builds, Let me know.