10.1.08

Well now, It looks like nobody's home...

Hello? Anybody home?

Well now, it seems that we have some issues here. What happened to the regular posts? Where are the snappy comments? Well, I suppose it's just as much my fault as any. But we can't let MOAG die. It tried before, but we came to the rescue. So we know we can do it again.

Anyway, had a great new years. My bro dropped his iBook, and it wouldn't start, so he bought himself a new one. He then sent me the old one, and I'm pretty sure it just needs a new hardrive. So it looks like I'll be getting a laptop for about 80 bucks. A deal if ever there was one. I'm excited. Unfortunately, the IT guy at work can't look at it to help me replace the drive till next week, so I'm anxiously waiting for it to happen.

But other than that, I did make a pilgrimage down south to see Shadowwire and Bot over the holiday. It was great to get together with all of you and can't wait to do it again. You guys do know you can come UP to visit us don't you?

Okay, well I've rambled on long enough. So I've posted the first post of the year (although Shadowwire gets the first comment), so let's keep this baby rolling!

Enjoy some artwork.

1 comment:

Shadowwire said...

And the second Comment.