31.1.08

R.I.P. Computer...

Well, I usually don't have a good excuse for not doing something, but I think this one is a keeper. DAMN VIRUSES!!! Yeah, my computer got a virus and had to be put down... and by put down I mean reinstalled. I know, I know, I hear everyone saying, "Bot, don't you have another computer?" Well... yes I do, but I don't like that one and besides, I had all the MOAG files that I was going to research on the main computer AND I did say that I was going to change my day... to what, I don't know.... Enough excuses. I am writing this on my work computer right now and hopefully by tonight I will have found my back up copy of all the MOAG Documents and be able to have Wednesday post up on Thursday... or Friday... or next Wednesday.................... yeah.

2 comments:

Shadowwire said...

What, no NOD?

Bot said...

NOD trial ended.... I need a good copy!!!