18.9.08

Hmm... New ideas maybe?



Okay, I bought this book recently (I know you have it already, Shadowwire, but I paid $1 for it at a used book sale at the library, so there). It's got some very weird ideas, basically the stuff that made us want to change and make MOAG in the first place. But there also are a lot of ideas that I think MOAG could use, with a little help.

Now this post is not here to list those ideas, Shadowwire has the book, and I'm sure he's well aware of what's in it. What I want to know, is what you think we need to change. Also let's keep it to the comments, that way we can read all the relevant ideas in the same forum. I know previously we've wanted to post a new post for every idea, but I think we all know the blog is here, so there's no need to keep putting up a new post for everything. And please, don't take that as a reason to not post anymore.

So... comment away. I promise that Shadowwire won't hold any of you responsible for ideas that you say you don't like. Okay, so I can't make that promise, but I'd like to think that he wouldn't do that.

But then again...

6 comments:

Salvaggio said...

Okay, I'll go first. While I have a lot of fun playing will power users, there isn't much a non-will power user can do when up against a will power user. I think we might want to tweak the difference between the two. Not eliminate it, will power is a skill and should give you an advantage, but it shouldn't make it impossible for someone to beat.

How do we make that change? Well, that's up to Shadowwire.

Shadowwire said...

Thats it. Your all dead.
Having said that, Kang is sitting here in the same room as myself watching Tony play Guitar Hero. So, we will probably chat about that this weekend...
Oh, Smashmouth Rocks.
Later Dudes and Dudetes!

Bot said...

........ did you just say Smashmouth rocks? Wow... I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Salvaggio said...

So how did the weekend with Kang go? Has the divide been crossed? Cookies baked? Hugs all around? Or are we expecting an all out attack any time soon?

Shadowwire said...

Yes, throw up boy, I enjoyed the Smashmouth concert. They played all of their classics as well as four or five Van Halen songs. I thought it was cool. Thanks for ruining it for me.
If anyone needs me I'll be sitting in front of my computer watching Youtube and reevaluating my taste.

Shadowwire said...

Oh, and... ATTACK!