3.9.08

OK bot, time for the seminary kid.

Alright! as for most of us being mormon, that does include me, so Abraham is involved in my answer. Well, he did see EVERYONE, in other worlds, and man was made in god's image, so seeing as god is perfect in every way, we only have flaws that help us learn from mortal life, so since extraterrestrials (I'm not as worried about misspelling, as you are.) do indeed exist, and are as close to god as we are, I think Klisks, and so on can exist to an extent, but will be extremely similar to us. We to have birth defects, and so on, that could end up in a one-eyed man or two, but it is probably uncommon.

2 comments:

Bot said...

Nice reply Mr. Tire. I want to know what would you want to see out there?

squirrel-the-tire said...

I don't kow, but it would be a long trip, even if I can travel as fast as I want to.