3.9.08

The Truth About Klisks!?

Ok normally I would go along with squirrel-the-tire on the "Extraterrestrial Topic"...

...but as soon as I thought that, "I had an apostrophe, um don't you mean an epiphany"... (a reference from the movie, "Hook")

... anyway I was thinking why couldn't there be guys like Klisks on other planets, um maybe not in the sense of being covered in rock hard plated skin, and being basically impervious to any type of physical attacks... I was thinking in the general size sense... I can't really explain my "apostrophes" so i'll just give you some examples.

... Look at these http://scriptures.lds.org/en/num/13/33a ...

















... SO what do you think?! Abraham saw everyone so i'm pretty sure he saw these guys too... looking all normal... ... an um... ... Huge.

7 comments:

Sandra said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
squirrel-the-tire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
squirrel-the-tire said...

oh hey! you don't belong here!!! I almost told you who I am, in a welcoming manner!!! ah, well, I suppose you might be OK.

Bot said...

Isn't it Andre the Giant?

Bot said...

AND good post Mr. Wire.

Shadowwire said...

You mean, Mr Juanito, The author of this post?

Shadowwire said...

Oh yeah, and Good post. Andre the Giant is awsome. Goliath should probably come up in the comments here also. I just dont know what to say about him...