15.9.08

Our "Aliases"

Well I was just doing a cool picture of a astronaut guy for my weekend art. During the summer my uncle got into a bunch of his "pioneer astronaut movies" one of them I happened to see with him was "The Right Stuff" which is now a top 10 movie for me but that's why I started to do this picture.. . . Well as soon as I started the pic with "The Right Stuff" in mind, I started to think about the funny aliases or gamer identities we have (well actually most are pretty cool, unlike mine. . . hahaha) Um anyway the guy in the drawing started to look hispanic so I decided to make this a drawing of my alter ego "Juanito."

. . . Then, well just now, I decided to make a story for him. This is all the at the spur of the moment so go ahead and laugh through out it, you have my permission (as if you needed it).

Juan Casador aka Juanito was a pilot that entered a secret privately funded astronaut program which sent "specimans" to Mars much before the USA space program even began. This program was initiated by. . . Um. . . Mexico! . . . Yeah Mexico (yes, chuckle at the obvious impossibility) thats where Juanito comes in. He was the first man to go to Mars but got all radioactified on the trip and this made him able to have a very unnaturally long life, living up into the era of the current MOAG universe. . . oh yeah he is totally awesome because he is the leading human expert in space flight and navigation, because he has lived so long. . .

. . . Yep that my alter ego, hahaha! So anyways let me know what you think everyone.

9 comments:

squirrel-the-tire said...

sweet pic. ..anyway, time to play liero..

Shadowwire said...

I like it. I think you should create the Character, and play him!
I especialy like the "Radioactified".

Juanito said...

Yeah I thought that the "Radioactified"sounded a little more scientific. JK...

...Hmmm sounds a little like the Fantastic 4.

...I wonder where I got the idea?

Juanito said...

Hey, I got a question for everyone...

... Does anyone know how to make my pictures able to be enlarge when you click on them?...

... im my older pics they automatically enlarge when you clicked on them.

squirrel-the-tire said...

good question. Are they higher resoloution then it is showing?

Juanito said...

Yeah I think that they are still to high a resolution...

... I lowered them a bunch but I think that they're still to high. Thanks

squirrel-the-tire said...

I meant that you might have lowered it so much that there isn't a bigger picture to show.

Juanito said...

oh ok i'll try a couple of things... thanks again.

squirrel-the-tire said...

no problem.