8.2.09

Chapter III

Look's like I just made it.. he thought. I'll have to leave the planet soon, or they'll find me..
He looked around himself. There's a ship there. I should be able to use it.
He stole the craft, and immediately flew off on a course far away from there. It was easy, flying the aircraft; he could easily control the craft with the new additions, and he wondered why the government had it outlawed. It was the perfect thing, in his opinion, and it wasn't hard to get used to. That very instant, it was growing through his body. Re-inforcing bones, speeding nerves, adapting reflexes, and making his body better than ever before. His skin was already the equivelent of average light armor, and was only getting better. He was now 30 lightyears away from earth, and needed to decide where to stop, to refuel the ship he was currently using. He also decided that it would be a good Idea to get a new craft, for the police would quite possibly follow him, for he had broken the laws they kept to such a high importance, as to spend trillions a year for.

5 comments:

squirrel-the-tire said...

..so whatever happened to checking the blog?

Sholk_Vore said...

Don't worry squirrel I am still here, checking the blog, multiple times a day. :{P

Keep working on your story, I suggest you put in a some more of the little details. Perhaps I am not the best story teller. But I do read a lot of books....Just a thought.

Bot said...

Squirrel, just because we don't comment, doesn't mean we don't check the blog. I for one have read every post on this site, probably more then three times each. I will comment on the ones I deem worthy.

Fear not!!! Sometimes it takes me quite a while to comment on the posts. Just look at Salvaggio's nameless story. While it is awesome, I neglected to post a comment because I felt that saying only "sweet" or "awesome" really did not do it justice. I (along with others, I'm sure) like to put thought into the things we post here at the MOAG blog. :)

squirrel-the-tire said...

yeah, but posting sweet, and stuff is kind of my blogging equivellent of "uh...".
I think I would prefer it to absoloutly nothing....
being so far away from everyone make me feel a bit isolated....

Shadowwire said...

I just now read these, how did I miss them before? I like your writing and I think you should write some more.