1.2.09

MOAG History

This has been a banner week for the blog. I love that we have got back to the root of the MOAG blog.... umm... MOAG, and anything related to MOAG. I love the idea of adding to the universe with all the new species and weapons and all. But I was hoping also we can look back at the history of the game. From the lowly days when we decided that other rpg's just weren't cutting the proverbeal mustard, and all the nights we stayed awake in Shadowwire's basement tell 5 or 6 in the morning playing.

So, That said....
I was hoping that all you Moag'ers out there would be so kind as to post a story from the early days. And that doesn't leave out you noobs, tell us about your first time, the battles, the intrigue, the ..... sitting there waiting your turn while everyone else was having fun.... or whatever.

My story is coming, I just have to decide which one to post.

Come on people, and single celled organisms, and strange creatures I cant explain. Make us proud.

4 comments:

Bot said...

All I have to say, is... "Nice shot, sir."

squirrel-the-tire said...

sam doesn't understand you..
niether do I, I think.

Bot said...

Ask Shadowwire and Salvaggio. :)

squirrel-the-tire said...

Why should I?
you're as easy to ask as anyone...