3.2.09

SPECIES CONTEST WINNER!



Ok, So Juanito is the winner of the "New Species Contest" for his species, the "Ormigites". They seemed interesting, well thought out, and easy to integrate. Now I have to say also, that all of them were fantastic, and I would like to use them all at one point or annother, so if you would please E-mail me a write up on all of their information. (if possible) aka, if you want. The guidelines are as follows.

Basic list: Race Name; Average Height; Average Weight; Average Life span; Home Planet; Languages Spoken; Sleeping Habits; and Willpower Bonus (can be negative).

If More is available, please put it in the following format:

Overview- Contains a quick description of the species.

Physiology- Contains information on the science of the mechanical, physical, and biochemical functions of the particular species in good health, their organs, and the cells of which they are composed.

Society- Contains information on; the economic, social and industrial infrastructure of the species, as well as cultural information.

Millitary and Technology- Contains information on the level of technology used by the species both in real world, and millitary functions. Notable advancements are listed here, as well as medical advancements and the species level of space travel.

Native Star System- Contains strictly information reguarding the space surrounding the species home planet including, Sun, Moons Other Planets and physical information such as, but not limmited to; Axis tilt of home planet, surface gravity, length of year/day, and location in and name of home gallaxy.

I hope this helps. If you have any questions, suggestions or commments, please post a comment.

Thanks again. You all rock!........... Especialy this friday while Im gone, (and you'll probably be playing rock band).

3 comments:

Xzebo said...

Sweetness, i'm really excited about the new character... I just have a quick question about the astrogation chart.
First... KMF is written in green but i'm asuming its the blue on the chart, also what are the yellow and black areas? I am wondering cause it has to do with a story i am writing.

Bot said...

Need I tell you what happens when you assume? It's right there, Alex!!!

I see your point about the galaxy also. It's not as clear as I remember it... I also had Mr. Shadowwire around when reading it. Oh well. We need to get it all digitized and whatnot.

Oh, and... go Ormigites!!!

Sholk_Vore said...

Congrats Ormigites, may I one day get to destroy you. I look forward to the possibility's. Though I am sad I was so inarticulate about my own entry. Man now I am a looser, oh well guess I should be used to it by now. Really though I want to know more about them, Is it possible that we might finally have a compatible species for the sargonions? ummm....please