30.1.09

Announcing The Next Contest !



Ok, so im sure your all wondering who won the last contest. Well, Its such a hard decision that I hav'nt decided yet. I know, I know, I said it would be announced Friday, Well it will. Tonight at the weekly MOAG session! (Also I will post the winner tonight.)

Also, The next contest (in case you havnt guessed) is a MOAG Weapon contest! Yes thats right, Post a pic and description of a new weapon and the winner will have their weapon featured in an upcoming game of MOAG!

I cant wait! Mu ha ha...

Incidentaly the weapon in the picture is a "Micro Tavor" (MTAR 21) with a grenade launcher attached and is a real gun. It is made by (IWI) Israel's Weapons Industries.

So, uh yeah... Get to it.

2 comments:

Sholk_Vore said...

Well if it is so difficult why not pick the top 3 as winners?
there are a few that I wouldent mind playing.
To tell the trueth I just want to play. I would even play (shudder) human, if i just got to play more.

squirrel-the-tire said...

yeah.. same here..
I think I will definetely get into this contest more than the last one... I think I'm better with inatamite objects..
btw wire, you need to accept the invite, and post on the cppinvasion blog.
and I need to stop playing starcraft, and blog..