30.1.09

I Concur with the Salvaggio

I find it amazing how much talent we have on this blog. We have several artists and writers that are worth their weight in beans.
Unfortunately, we did get to the point where the MOAG blog was being used for things that were utterly not MOAG, but ununfortunately... which would be fortunately, now we are back in the groove of things and it really feels nice being able to create and collaborate on all things MOAG.
I don't know if any of you know how I feel about this game... but it's good. :) I find everything about it fascinating and I know that everyone else likes it to some extent as well.
Now, I know that I have said this before, but it was way back in the beginning of our humble blog so I will reiterate. All of us don't have enough time to do major things for the game, but we do have little amounts of time to do little things. There is also no way that one person could bring this thing about, but together we all can (and will) do it.
We can do this. We just have to make up our minds to do it.

8 comments:

Shadowwire said...

Awsome. You all rock! I have a book outline, and I will post it so all can see, (especialy you Salvaggio).

Juanito said...

LOL I concur with Bot concurning with Salvaggio.

Xzebo said...

I concur with all this general concurring....

Sholk_Vore said...

I guess you can say we are all concurrers.... is that right?.... ummm..... I concur with him who concurres with them and they concur with that other guy who am I concurring now?

Bot said...

It occurred to me that I concur with everyone concurring with me and I concur with Salvaggio.... So, vicariously you all occur to concur with Salvaggio.... Oh, I've just gone cross eyed.

squirrel-the-tire said...

I think this game is great, because it's not only enjoying other's talent, but putting in some talent of your own. When there's something that can be improved, we do more than improve it.

As far as a book, we need to find a way to make moag games more portable, and long range. We already have a problem with me, sholk, and salvaggio being to far away.. I've know about this game for a rediculosly long time, and finally got to play a game of it around new years.. chances are, that I probably won't play it for like 6 months or more, and I HATE that idea.

Salvaggio said...

I have been toying with something that might help us out Squirrel, I'll post about it this weekend. Need to look into some things first.

squirrel-the-tire said...

shweeet!