29.1.09

Looks like gelflonquin.... smells like gelflonquin... maybe it is gelflonquin!

New species? No, just last time we played MOAG, I watched Dark Crystal beforehand so En'viere was endowed with some gelfling-like traits. First picture's watercolor. I hate watercolor. The second was sketched while MOAGing.






And then En'viere all normal like with my other character Elo'deir. En'viere is a greyish-skined, liquid-gold eye'd, space-elf assassain- and Elo'deir is a greyish-skined, golden eye'd, undead elf mercenary. I find my subconscious amusing. The only difference is that Elo is over seven feet tall and En'viere is just below five. And, no, don't question Elo's getup. His mercenary suit was at the cleaners.

3 comments:

squirrel-the-tire said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bot said...

Your wit on the fly never ceases to amaze me.

squirrel-the-tire said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.