27.1.09

I want to play, come on let me play.

While exploring sector 74 Region 212 targoth in the Sarvion galaxy. Captain Rigout, and crew found a two planets orbiting a new star and each other, both planets in the life zone.
Upon exploration his crew found that though both planet's contained life, none was intelligent, though some showed promise. One particularly was intriguing, a life form his crew dubbed the colorful singing bug. A few members of the crew decided to capture some and sell them as pets. This was later found to be a mistake. After capturing 12 of these insects, the ship was attacked by a large swarm of insects. Damage to the ship was sever, and after evacuating the planet, the ship and crew where lost.
Later expeditions to the area where met with great hostility by an unknown host. There is little Intelligence on this region. And no ship has yet returned with information on the host occupying the area.
Your mission is to enter the sector and capture one or more of the ships. And return with information.
Do you wish to accept this mission?

3 comments:

Shadowwire said...

Sure.

Bot said...

Sorry, I'm going to have to pass on this one. I am booked solid until a two months from next Thursday. Then I have a half an hour opening. If you can wait until then, I'm game.

squirrel-the-tire said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wan't to play too. :)
I also sen't shadowwire an invite to C++ awesome, so that shall be fun too :)