27.1.09

If you thought the last one wasn't finished...

Okay, so this one is even less finished conceptually than the fish dude.  I don't even have any kind of description of what this creature would be.  I do know, however, that it was fun to draw.  Took me about an hour (I'm not too sure on the time, took a break to have some Honey Nut Cheerios).  

Anyway, I like it, and I'll leave it up to you to determine what it should be called and what the species description and whatnot will be.

Anyway, maybe I'll post another one tomorrow night.  Then again, The Rocker is coming out tomorrow, so maybe I'll be busy.  As for anyone who hasn't seen it, Redbox it.  Do it, you won't regret it.

5 comments:

Juanito said...

Awesome Salvaggio! You should give him a cool story like people worship him like a Sphinx or something. Anyway totally awesome like all your stuff is!!!

Juanito said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bot said...

Holy evil cat man person thing!!! I was thinking the same thing Juanito! They remind me of the Sphinx and I was thinking that Salvaggio should write up a story where they are worshiped as gods!

Xzebo said...

He's half holy, half evil, half cat, half man! Its holy evil cat man! aka the sphinxite. LOL jk i dont know what he should actually be called but he does look friggin' awesome!

squirrel-the-tire said...

:)
that's right,
:)