7.1.09

Emptying the sketchbook...

Well, it's taken a long time, but I've finally filled my sketchbook.  It's mostly filled with very rough doodles, but some of the stuff turned out rather nice.  I'm going to put a few MOAG related pieces here, but if you want to see the best of the rest, then check out my design blog.

Here's a quick sketch of Atrius.  I think this is like 3 years old.

Here's a sketch I did of an old Military General, possibly the Major from my story that I posted... or not.


And lastly, here's the sketch for the Conara God of War... which reminds me, I need to finish that...


Well, there you have it.  I hope to start getting some more drawing time, but due to some freelance options coming, that might not happen until this summer.  Oh well, we'll see what I can come up with.

3 comments:

Juanito said...

Great work like always Salvaggio! You are the Masta... I bow to you.

Bot said...

Seriously awesome stuff Mr. Salvaggio. Serious! :)

Xzebo said...

Hmm.... nice... i've always liked the Canara God of War design, I think he looks wicked!! (figuratively and literally) Anywho thats sweet. :)